Insight Credit Union offers a variety of Smart Checking Accounts to meet your needs including
, Incentive Checking
and Seniority Status Checking
. Every Insight Credit Union Smart Checking Account features these great benefits:
- FREE Smart CheckTM Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE eStatements
- FREE Alerts
- FREE Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit
- FREE ATM use at Insight Credit Union, Accel* and Presto! ATMs
- FREE Unlimited Check Writing
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card – those who qualify can receive an Insight Credit Union Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card that rewards you with points for purchases. With no annual fee, a 25-day grace period and rates as low as 9.9% APR, it’s the smart credit card for everyone.
*Insight Credit Union will not charge you a fee when you use an Accel ATM, but the owner of the ATM may still charge you a fee.
| Incentive Checking (qualified)**
| Seniority Status Checking
* A.P.Y. = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends on regular shares, youth accounts, IRAs and money market accounts are accurate as of 09/21/17. Share certificate dividend rates are accurate as of 09/21/17. There will be a penalty for early withdrawal of certificates. Call 407.426.6000 for recent rate changes. Fees may reduce earnings on accounts. Rates may change after accounts are opened and without notice. Dividends are paid at the end of each month.
**Incentive Checking is a variable rate account and the rate may change after the account is opened. The Incentive Checking account is a Tiered Rate account. If your average daily balance is $15,000.00 or below and requirements are met, the APY will be the qualified APY. If your average daily balance is $15,000.00 or below and requirements are not met, the APY will be 0.05%. If your average daily balance is $15,000.01 or greater, 0.05% APY will apply to the average daily balance exceeding $15,000.00. To receive the qualified APY, member must have a valid email address, use eStatements, make a minimum of 3 Bill Pay transactions post to your account each month, and make a minimum of 8 Smart Check Debit Card transactions using your signature each month. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.