Get piece of mind with timely alerts about your eligible account transaction at no extra charge. Alerts give you the status of account activities at a glance and help you monitor your accounts. You can have alerts sent right to email or mobile device.
Receive Alerts that Matter to You
Choose to be notified when:
- Your balance is below or above an amount you specify.
- A withdrawal, deposit or check posts to your account.
- A debit card transaction exceeds an amount you choose.
- Your loan payment is due.
- Your loan account balance changes.
- Your automatic bill payment exceeds a certain amount.
- An automatic bill payment has not been paid successfully.
- Your Certificate of Deposit is maturing.
Setting Up Alerts is Easy
Log into Insight Online and select CU Notify under the All Services tab then select Alerts. Click "Add a New Alert" and select the type of alert from the Alert Type drop-down menu.
Select the email address and/or mobile device* where you would like the alert sent and click Continue.
Follow any additional instructions specifying time of day, transaction amount, etc. and click Continue. That’s it, the alert is set! It's that easy!
Please note: your mobile device will need to be set up in online banking before you can receive alerts via text message. To add your mobile device, log into Insight Online and select CU Notify under the All Services tab. Click the Email Addresses tab, select "Add New Mobile Devices" and enter the requested information in the fields provided. .
*Access to, and use of, Insight Online is free. There may, however, be a charge for specific services ordered such as stop payments, etc. Please refer to the usage agreement or list of standard Insight Credit Union service charges for details.