Smart Checking Accounts
And EVERY Insight Credit Union Smart Checking Account features these great benefits:
- FREE Smart CheckTM Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE eStatements
- FREE eAlerts
- FREE Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit
- FREE ATM use at Insight Credit Union, Accel* and Presto! ATMs
- FREE Unlimited Check Writing
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE Visa® Platinum rewards credit card – those who qualify can receive an Insight Credit Union Visa® Platinum credit card that rewards you with points for purchases. With no annual fee, a 25-day grace period and rates as low as 9.9% APR, it’s the smart credit card for everyone.
To Activate Your Debit Card
Please call Insight Credit Union at 407.426.6000 or toll-free 888.843.8328 anytime Monday – Friday from 8 am. to 6 pm EST, Saturday from 9 am to Noon or stop by your nearest branch during normal business hours. Just let a Financial Services Representative know you need to activate your new debit card, and he or she will take care of the rest. This information will be listed on a sticker on the front of your new debit card when it arrives in the mail as well, but if you have any questions, feel free to us.
If coming in to a branch or calling isn't convenient, you have other options to activate your card —perform a PIN-based transaction. That means you can use the card at a point-of-sale terminal or any ATM location other than ATMs owned by Insight Credit Union. So for example, you can visit any store and perform a transaction that requires you to enter your PIN number rather than use your signature. Once you perform this PIN-based transaction, your card will be activated.
If you have any questions regarding your debit card or any other Insight Credit Union service, please stop by any branch location or call 407.426.6000 or toll-free 888.843.8328 and speak with a Financial Services Representative.
*Insight Credit Union will not charge you a fee when you use an Accel ATM, but the owner of the ATM may still charge you a fee.
For more information on the Verified by Visa®
program, click here
| Incentive Checking (qualified)**
| Seniority Status Checking
* A.P.Y. = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends on regular shares, youth accounts, IRAs and money market accounts are accurate as of 01/01/15. Share certificate dividend rates are accurate as of 11/26/15. There will be a penalty for early withdrawal of certificates. Call 407.426.6000 for recent rate changes. Fees may reduce earnings on accounts. Rates may change after accounts are opened and without notice. Dividends are paid at the end of each month.
**Incentive Checking is a variable rate account and the rate may change after the account is opened. The Incentive Checking account is a Tiered Rate account. If your average daily balance is $15,000.00 or below and requirements are met, the APY will be the qualified APY. If your average daily balance is $15,000.00 or below and requirements are not met, the APY will be 0.05%. If your average daily balance is $15,000.01 or greater, 0.05% APY will apply to the average daily balance exceeding $15,000.00. To receive the qualified APY, member must have a valid email address, use eStatements, make a minimum of 3 Bill Pay transactions post to your account each month, and make a minimum of 12 Smart Check Debit Card transactions using your signature each month. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
To assist members in accessing information not maintained on this site, Insight Credit Union provides links to other Internet addresses. Be advised that 1) by clicking on any link to other Internet addresses, you are leaving Insight Credit Union's website; 2) you are linking to an alternate website not operated by Insight Credit Union; 3) Insight Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site; 4) Insight Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and 5) privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Insight Credit Union.